Poison Ivy Quotes Batman the Animated Series

Poison Ivy Quotes Batman the Animated Series

Poison Ivy is a fictional graphic symbol appearing in DC Comics.

She starting time appeared in Batman comics. Since then, she has played the function of Batman's one of the dear interests sometimes.

She has worked confronting Bruce Wayne, aka Batman, and Robin in Gotham City and worked with Harley Quinn and Catwoman at times. She has been i the love interests of Harley Quinn, too. Her existent name is Pamela Isley and many actresses take played the role over the years. Such every bit, Peyton List, Maggie Geha, Lake Bell, Clare Foley, and many more. The character has been seen as a villain nigh of her time in the comic books but like her friend, Harley Quinn, she has also tried beingness hero at times. Read upward on these quotes beneath to know more about the graphic symbol.

If y'all liked our Poison Ivy quotes go check out these Batman quotes and Villain quotes.

Quotes From TV Shows And Movies

Quotes by Poison Ivy are hilarious.

In that location accept been many movies revolving around the sass queen. Hither'due south just a few quotes from those movies, like 'Poison Ivy', Drew Barrymore quotes, funny Poisonous substance Ivy quotes, and more.

1. "Information technology's been a long time, Harvey. Y'all're nonetheless looking around halfway decent."

- Poisonous substance Ivy, 'Batman: The Animated Series', Season One, Episode 35.

ii. "Sylvie Cooper : I like the ivy.

Ivy : Well the cross makes me think of death, merely the ivy is life. Sort of the tragic and hopeful y'all know."

- 'Poison Ivy', 1992.

3. "They can bury me in the ground, equally deep equally they like. But I'll grow dorsum. We always abound dorsum. Don't we, baby?"

- Poison Ivy, 'Batman: The Animated Series', Flavor One, Episode 9.

4. "Poison Ivy: Freeze has taken the new telescope and turned information technology into a behemothic freezing-gun. He'south about to plough Gotham into an water ice cube.

Robin: I've gotta stop him!

Poison Ivy: One kiss, my love...for luck."

- 'Batman & Robin', 1997.

5. "Really, Batman, you and I are surprisingly alike. Nosotros both strive to see evil-doers punished. But while you have your gallery of rogues, I have my grove."

- Toxicant Ivy, 'Batman: The Blithe Series', Season Ane, Episode xvi.

six. "I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the earth then rightfully ours! 'Crusade it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature."

- Poison Ivy, 'Batman & Robin', 1997.

vii. "Harley Quinn: Don't get me incorrect. My puddin'south a petty rough sometimes, just he loves me, really.

Poison Ivy: Sure he does. You're simply one big forgiving doormat, aren't you lot?"

- 'Batman: The Animated Series', Flavour 1, Episode 47.

viii. "Batface and Birdbrain turned out to be much more resistant to my love-dust than expected... No matter. Next time I'll just give them a stronger dose. They'll literally be dying for me!"

- Poison Ivy, 'Batman & Robin', 1997.

9. "Batman: Man or adult female, a sick mind is capable of anything.

Toxicant Ivy: A very aware statement, Batman. We'll cleave it on your headstone."

- 'Batman: The Animated Serial', Season One, Episode 47.

10. "Come with me. My garden needs tending."

- Poison Ivy, 'Batman & Robin', 1997.

Quotes From Comics

Quotes about Poison Ivy are fun.

Even though she is all sassy in nature, she still has some serious moments. Here we accept the best of Poison Ivy and Batman quotes and other quotes from various comic books.

xi. "I've killed many men who condone the fundamental rights of all life. I poison them - they die - but there'south always another to have their place."

- Toxicant Ivy, 'Solomon Grundy', Vol 1 #three, 2009.

12. "Did you truly believe your efforts tonight would become me to alter? To be grateful? Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology. Yous know who I am and what I am."

- Poison Ivy, 'Detective Comics', Vol i #823, 2006.

xiii. "Some things are worth dying for, Batman."

- Poison Ivy, 'Detective Comics', Vol 1 #752, 2001.

fourteen. "I prick you with thorns and you respond with lead. Isn't that the very heart of the problem?"

- Poison Ivy, 'Detective Comics', Vol 1 #751, 2000.

15. "I can give you relief, honey. Permanent relief. Sweetness relief."

- Toxicant Ivy, 'Detective Comics', Vol 1 #694, 1996.

16. "This place isn't a prison. There's no release appointment. No parole…When you're scared enough - or hurt enough - to exist quiet, to exist 'good'...And then they'll let you out. Or maybe they won't. And nobody gives a damn. Y'all want me to help you?"

- Poison Ivy, 'Black Orchid', Vol one #two, 1989.

17. "Withal, when the night threatens to overwhelm me, I'll think how y'all took a bullet for me. You couldn't do that if you didn't love me."

- Poison Ivy, 'Batman: Poison Ivy', 1997.

18. "Information technology's one kind of man who tin can come with a plan...and another who can come across his plans well executed. I like that kind of homo. I like you."

- Poison Ivy, 'Batman: Dark Victory', Vol ane #11, 2000.

19. "I am the new Eve. The female parent of the men of tomorrow."

- Poisonous substance Ivy, 'Batman/Green Arrow: The Poison Tomorrow', 1992.

20. "You're not my enemy, Batman. I used to remember defeating y'all was my principal objective in life. No. You're only a hindrance. My principal goal now and forevermore will exist a better world. If that ways we cross swords, so be it, only... I've changed."

- Poison Ivy, 'Batman', Vol ane #651, 2006.

21. "You...However the Dark Affections, immune to my allure, ever tempted, never succumbing. And you've come to salvage them...how noble, Batman...how wretchedly, disgustingly noble."

- Toxicant Ivy, 'Batman', Vol one #495, 1993.

22. "If you are stiff enough, y'all volition survive. That is the law of the jungle."

- Poison Ivy, 'Batgirl', Vol 1 #52, 2004.

23. "Life. Information technology's a beautiful thing...But that was yesterday. Today...today is about death."

- Poisonous substance Ivy, 'Poison Ivy: Cycle Of Life And Death', Vol 1 #2, 2016.

24. "Once you've been touched by poison ivy, you can never become rid of her. Never, Never, Never!"

- Poison Ivy, 'Batman', Vol 1 #339, 1981.

25. "I don't need anybody. I just wish...I wish I had someone similar me."

- Poison Ivy, 'Poisonous substance Ivy: Bicycle Of Life And Decease', Vol i #1, 2016.

Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family unit-friendly quotes for everyone to relish! If you liked our suggestions for Poisonous substance Ivy quotes, then why not take a wait at superhero quotes, or Loki quotes.

Poison Ivy Quotes Batman the Animated Series

Source: https://kidadl.com/quotes/best-poison-ivy-quotes-from-the-sassy-supervillain

Comments

More Articles

Razer Keyboard Color Changer / RAZER presenta la tastiera Huntsman Tournament Edition (TE - · change the lighting effects and colors of the razer keyboard .

Adventskalender : Sturm auf der Ostsee (Forum für Naturfotografen) / Jetzt einen adventskalender verschenken und jemanden damit erfreuen.

Испания Или Италия : Играйте и спечелете

Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man: No Way Home. Kevin Feige no suelta prenda ...

.Modern Villa Inside : Modern Arabesque Villa - Dubai - UAE « NGS Architects

Naomi Tl : Smackdown Women S Champion Bayley Def Naomi Fox Sports

Best Mistake 1. Sezon 1. Bölüm Türkçe Altyazı Izle / Best Mistake 1. Sezon 1. Bölüm Türkçe Altyazı Izle - Çukur ...

Andai Saat Itu Kakak Tidak Menggodaku Part 2 : Andaikan Kakak Tidak Menggodaku ~ Lagi Viral Di Tiktok Ade - Andai saja saat itu kakak tidak menggoda ku viral di media sosial seperti tiktok part 2.

Bank Account Confirmation Letter Sample Poa - Authorization Letter To Collect Cheque Templates At Allbusinesstemplates Com

Ideal Gas Law R Values : physical chemistry - What volume does one mole of an ideal ...




banner